Saturday, October 10, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to my very first post on this, my inaugural blog. This blog is going to be dedicated to the Knights of Columbus, a fraternal Catholic men's group. There are many Knights of Columbus groups around the country and even in various other countries, such as: Poland, The Phillipines, and Canada. The groups, called councils and assemblies, involve a parish or maybe several parishes that are formed by men of that parish or parishes who come together for the welfare of the parish(s) and the local community. These men take on many projects, offering their time and talents in the church and local community.
I look forward to your comments and I hope we can all have a good time in talking about the KofC. Again welcome and I hope you come often. Vivat Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment